Tuesday 17 June 2014

News: Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins

I recently received some very exciting news about Stephanie Perkin's new book 'Isla and the Happily Ever After'.  I've been waiting for this one for the longest time, but now the wait is nearly over.  Usborne will be publishing the third book by Perkins in the UK and the US on Thursday 14th August 2014.  Yay!!  I'm dying to read Isla and Josh's story and I have high hopes that it will be just as good, if not better, then 'Anna and the French Kiss' and 'Lola and the Boy Next Door'. 


From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.


For those of you who can't wait until August, the first chapter of 'Isla and the Happily Ever After' is now available online. Read it here
And don't forget that you can pre-order your copy now.  I already have and am counting down the days until this one drops through my mailbox.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails