Wednesday 20 March 2013

News: Jennifer L. Armentrout publishing in UK by Hodder

I recently received some exciting news that Hodder will be publishing ten of Jennifer L. Armentrout's novels in the UK.  I'm really happy about this because although I've got copies of all of the Lux books sitting on my shelves, I haven't read any of her other titles yet.  I have heard amazing things about them though from my fellow bloggers!

 
The ten titles will include all the books in her YA paranormal series Covenant, the paranormal standalone 'Cursed', as well as two mystery thrillers. 

The Covenant novels, plus 'Cursed' will be published as ebooks on 25th April and the first mystery thriller 'Don't Look Back' will be published in April 2014 in paperback and ebook format. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails