Friday 25 January 2013

Trailer and Chapter Extract - Born Wicked - Jessica Spotswood

There are lots of books that I'm looking forward to reading in 2013 but one that I have had my eye on for months is 'Born Wicked' by Jessica Spotswood. It's due to be published in the UK by Penguin on 7th February.


Our mother was a witch too, but she hid it better. I miss her.

To me, the magic feels like a curse. According to the Brothers, it's devil-sent. Women who can do magic-they're either mad or wicked. So I will do everything in my power to protect myself and my sisters. Even if it means giving up my life - and my true love.

Because if the Brothers discover our secret, we're destined for the asylum, or prison . . . or death.



Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails