Wednesday 9 January 2013

News: Beautiful Creatures: Official Illustrated Movie Companion

I'm really looking forward to seeing the big screen adaptation of 'Beautiful Creatures' by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia when it hits cinema screens next month. 

Until then Puffin have just published the official illustrated movie companion which looks amazing and should keep fans busy until February.  The cover art is fantastic and if possible, I think I'm even more excited now! 


This ultimate visual companion is lavishly illustrated with full-colour photos of the cast, locations, and sets. With never-before-seen images, exclusive interviews and personal stories, Mark Cotta Vaz takes you behind the scenes with cast and crew, uncovering intimate details of the film-making process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails