Wednesday 18 May 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #26

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 
Aurora by Julie Bertagna
Published by Macmillan Children's Books on 3rd June 2011

Much of Earth is underwater - in the high mountains at the top of the world Lily survives with her mother and her people ...but she feels trapped. Elsewhere, beneath the exclusive sky-cities that tower above the waves, Fox has been waiting too. But when Fox and Lily meet on a virtual plane, they realize the time has come to act. The world must be made whole again, even if it means losing each other! The third and final installment in the brilliantly imagined, hugely romantic and poetically told trilogy set in a frighteningly realistic future.

This is the third part of Julie Bertagna's fascinating trilogy about orphan Mara and her fight for survival.  Written four years after book 2, Zenith, I can't wait to return to this series and find out how everything is going to end for the characters.

3 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm hearing about this series, but it sounds really good. I'm going to have to look into it more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I really want to read this series! I have read Bertagna's The Opposite of Chocolate and I loved it, would really recommend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails