Wednesday 9 March 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #19

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 
After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
Published by Bloomsbury on 5th September 2011
 

There is a river spirit tormenting a town in Maine. Two teens named Amie and Alan, battle it when it tries to possess Alan’s cousin and Amie’s best friend.
 
I want this book!  I need to have this book!  I'm such a massive fan of Carrie Jones and I absolutely adore her Need series.   This book is co-authored and I haven't been able to find out much information about it at the moment but look at that divinely gorgeous cover and then tell me that you don't want it too!! 

1 comment:

  1. l do rather love this cover! l am yet to read a book by Carrie Jones but this looks like another great one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails