Monday 29 November 2010

The Versatile Blogger award

Thanks so much to Kay-c at The Deranged Book Lovers for this award!


To accept this award, the rules are that you have to thank the blogger that gave it to you, choose 15 bloggers to pass the award onto and say 7 things about yourself.

So here I go:

1. I currently have 6 bookshelves which are absolutely jam packed with books.  I'm going to need a bigger house soon to keep them all in!  It also hasn't stopped me from still buying more!

2. I work in a library and absolutely love being surrounded by books on a daily basis.  I always enjoy making recommendations to people for books I think they'd enjoy.

3. I'm a Shakespeare buff.  It's my goal to have eventually seen every single one of Shakespeare's plays performed on the stage.

4. I'm addicted to chocolate :)

5. I don't have any pets but one day I would like to own a West Highland Terrier.  They're my favourite dogs because they're so cute.

6. The book I'm hoping to receive for Christmas is 'Anna and the French Kiss' by Stephanie Perkins.

7. I adore old black and white movies and my favourite actor is Cary Grant.

I'm passing this award onto:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails