Wednesday 29 September 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #3: Steel - Carrie Vaughn

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

My choice this week is a book that looks amazingly good.  I have another, 'Voices of Dragons' by Carrie Vaughn, on my wishlist too.  They both sound sensational. 
Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Published March 1st 2011 
HarperTeen

When Jill, a competitive high school fencer, goes with her family on vacation to the Bahamas, she is magically transported to an early eighteenth century pirate ship in the middle of the ocean.

I love pirate stories!  I love the gorgeous front cover!  This just sounds so intriguing that it's riding high on my wishlist at the moment. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks great, and unusual...I like time travel books and you don't see many girl pirate stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of that Carrie Vaughn book. A pirate story, you say? I've got to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails